Minutes (was Re: Agenda for July 18, 2012 DNT WG Call on TPE)

On Jul 17, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Matthias Schunter wrote:

> Chair:
>           Matthias
> Main topics:  TPE Spec at
>                         http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt.html
>
> ---------------------------
> Administrative
> ---------------------------
>
> 1. Selection of scribe
>
> 2. Quick scan of weeks & conflicts for the next Face2Face in Europe
>
> 3. Newly published minutes since the last call?

As I mentioned on last week's call, I've been behind on cleaning up and publishing minutes. Here is much of that backlog (some of these were complete before but I don't think I sent a note out to the list).

http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-dnt-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/13-dnt-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/20-dnt-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/21-dnt-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/22-dnt-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2012/07/11-dnt-minutes

For the more recent of these, I haven't cleaned up the Present/Attendees list, and will update that this week, but these should be useful for referring to contents of past discussions.

Apologies again for the delay.
Nick