Re: Frequency Capping

Shane:

I don't think the technical discussion delays our work, and it is an integral part of the DNT issue for many of the consumer and privacy groups working on this (a # of leading regulators are also supportive, btw).   It's crucial that this be done in a very timely manner, so we can see what the issues are as we move ahead towards completion of our work.  We have made good progress working together.  I urge you and our colleagues to continue in that spirit on the issues Jonathan raises.

Hope all is well.

Jeff

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy