brief outage & tri-part comments

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:51:18 -0700
Cc: Nick Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
To: W3 Tracking <public-tracking@w3.org>
Greetings,

W3C's home at MIT is rebooting their core switches at 5:30 ET today. Some W3C services will be disrupted for a brief time.

We are also had issues with some responses to the tri-part poll not showing up on the website at first. I believe this is now resolved. Thanks, Nick!  Responses are available from

	https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tripart/results

Matthias and I will start to work through the comments on a chairs' call tomorrow. We will respond to each comment in writing. We will send a time estimate of when we expect to complete this process.

	Aleecia