Site Response: Qualifiers specifying Exceptions in use (ACTION-239)

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:02:18 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

thanks again for the lively discussion during the last TPE call.

I finally managed to review the Bellevue minutes and I have to apologize
to you (and in particular to Tom):

The section discussing site responses of the minutes state that:
- CONSENSUS: There will be, at minimum, these four values [u, 1, 3, n]
- everyone can live with these values in the response headers (and
probably well-known URI as well)
- we have consensus to remove the tokens except for p [from the header]
- AGREED: fields become part of optional member of tracking status resource

The outcome is that my recollection to remove the qualifiers was wrong
(as well as the current draft that reflects this recollection).

I will create an action to Roy to re-insert the qualifiers as an
optional element to the well-known URI.
I hope that this is OK with all of you and resolves Tom's comment.

If you have additional change proposals to the TPE doc, feel free to
drop me a line.

Regards,
matthias