Re: action-231, issue-153 requirements on other software that sets DNT headers

Well this is a new development. I personally agree that pre-selected
boxes are problematic as an expression of user preference, but I'm
interested in hearing whether others agree.

Also, I'm interested in hearing whether people feel that 'UA MUST NOT
pre-select an option when presenting a dialogue box to user' is an
overly prescriptive UI restriction or not.

Thanks,
Tamir