conflicts with Wed call

From: Jeffrey Chester <jeff@democraticmedia.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 12:00:48 -0400
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
The US Department of Commerce has scheduled its multistakeholder mobile privacy policy process to meet for the next two Wednesday's at a time that conflicts with our call.  I apologize that I will not be on the DNT call.  I am trying to have Commerce change the schedule in Sept-Oct, since a number of Wednesdays are also scheduled.  To illustrate Commerce backwardness, there is no wi-fi or mobile service in the room they use.

Hope everyone having good summer.

Jeff

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy