RE: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

Average daily temperature in Berlin in January: 26-35 F (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/GMXX0007).

I vote for some place warmer: Madrid?  Rome?  Athens?  I personally am not concerned with the junket aspect, but for those who are, there has to be some place warmer with lower junket potential :)

From: Aleecia M. McDonald [mailto:aleecia@aleecia.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 1:17 PM
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG
Subject: Re: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

Reminder: if you have not yet, please indicate your availability with the link below. By Monday we will be focus in on dates, and work to find a good host.

Informally, I have heard requests for Paris as an interesting location, and against Paris as hard to justify when it looks like a junket. I have heard requests for Brussels as "no one goes there in January on purpose, I could get that funded," and against on similar grounds.

So with that mix of mutually-exclusive priorities in mind... How about Berlin?

            Aleecia