[Issue-98] Should we consider applicable laws and regulations, such as the Article 5, paragraph 3 ePriv Dir

p. 10 of the document:

"The Article 29 WP welcomes recent initiatives by browser providers to
develop privacy
solutions such as Do Not Track , which could pave the way for compliant
consent
mechanisms based on browser settings, on the condition that such
mechanisms truly
enable users to express their consent on a case by case basis, without
being tracked by
default."

--
Rob