Re: Dial-in for Global considerations F2F in Berlin

On Sunday 10 March 2013 14:12:44 David Wainberg wrote:
> Given the time difference, I'll only be able to participate
> selectively,  so it would be helpful to get notification of schedule
> or agenda changes. Can you post schedule and agenda updates to the
> mailing list as you go? That would be extremely helpful!

Hi David,

I will try to keep the Agenda up to date:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/130311-gloco.html
But I don't know yet about the network in the location. I will find out
tomorrow morning.

but you can also ask back in IRC at any moment. We are in the channel
#dnt as usual. And as usual, there is a lot of snow here (20-40cm). So
DNT and snow coincide, it seems...

 --Rigo