Re: 12-13 March as suggested dates for the F2F Meeting

Vinay,

we won't need two full days just for the kick-off. So it is a matter of
the agenda we have in front of us and whether we have some real content
to discuss. The initial plan was to start first day noon so people can
fly in and end next day in the afternoon, so people could fly out.

Again, other than my two points, I don't have an overview of what people
would like to put on the agenda. This could be a discussion on what form
our output will take, what our output should be, perhaps some
introductions and perhaps a decent timeline. I'm still waiting for
suggestions beyond my own ideas.

Rigo