Re: Lack of response to Last Call comments

Hi David,

Apologies, I'm behind on sending additional comment responses on the TPE, as well as behind on publishing the separate Compliance Last Call Working Draft (which will also ask for public comments on this list). Per Justin's message to public-tracking this week, advancing the TPE is expected only after responding to comments and transition discussion with the Director.

Thanks,
Nick