Re: Follow-up on z/OS and Binary protocols

Hello,

the meeting will take place tomorrow, May 13th.
You can look up the time for your timezone here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=WG+Meeting+z%2FOS+and+Binary+protocols&iso=20200513T05&p1=%3A&ah=1

We will use the Zoom link that we use usually.

Daniel