Auo-managed GitHub teams

From: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:33:40 -0500
To: public-trace-context@w3.org
If you received a notification that you were dropped from a distributed
tracing GH team under the W3C org, you can safely ignore this email.

I switched the teams that are authorized to write in the group
repositories to new ones that are auto-managed.

If you did not link your W3C account with your GH accounts, you'll
access overtime, since it prevents our systems to automatic manage your
W3C repos authorizations.

Please take 2 minutes, with a browser that knows both your W3C and GH
credentials, and go at:
  https://www.w3.org/users/myprofile/connectedaccounts

If you don't remember your W3C credentials, ask them using
  https://www.w3.org/accounts/recover

The email address to use is the one used at [1].

Thank you,

Philippe

[1] https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=59096