Meeting tomorrow

From: Reitbauer, Alois <alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 19:09:04 +0000
To: "public-trace-context@w3.org" <public-trace-context@w3.org>
All,

I am at our annual user conference and will not be able prepare and make tomorrow’s call. Would you mind moving to next week?

// Alois
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4040 Linz, Austria, Freistädterstraße 313