Re: Meeting tomorrow

From: Ted Young <ted@lightstep.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 08:17:41 -0800
To: "Reitbauer, Alois" <alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>
Cc: "public-trace-context@w3.org" <public-trace-context@w3.org>
Unfortunately I have a family matter to attend to today, so I can't make
the call. I will do my best to review offline.

One thing I would like to propose is the data schema work be moved to a
parallel track of meetings, so that we can start making progress there
without distracting the current trace context effort.

-T