trace-context

From: Chelsea Johnston <ChelseaJ1223@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:09:41 +0000
To: "public-trace-context@w3.org" <public-trace-context@w3.org>
I have someone that will block me on all social media and apparently they are very smart with computers. I can’t believe how lucky I was to find this email! I’m still not sure if you can help me but for my safety, how can I block or remove the access from a specific person and EVERY SINGLE ONE of there Aliases from befriending me on social media when I have them
Blocked for harassment. Please tell me what information you need from me so I can feel safe using my social media profiles again.

Sent from my iPhone