From:  "Reitbauer, Alois"<alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>;
Date:  Mon, May 28, 2018 08:39 PM
To:  "public-trace-context@w3.org"<public-trace-context@w3.org>;

Subject:  New meeting time proposal

All,

As we seem to have no participants from APAC in the meeting. I propose to do it earlier in the day. For Europe 9:00 or 10:00 a.m. PST would be ideal. Does this work for everybody?

// Alois

 The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received  it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4040 Linz, Austria, Freistädterstraße 313