RE: Implementor Meeting - Can we start on Monday

From: Sergey Kanzhelev <Sergey.Kanzhelev@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:45:19 +0000
To: "Reitbauer, Alois" <alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>, "public-trace-context@w3.org" <public-trace-context@w3.org>
I'm OK with Aug 6-7.

/Sergey

From: Reitbauer, Alois <alois.reitbauer@dynatrace.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2018 8:27 PM
To: public-trace-context@w3.org
Subject: Implementor Meeting - Can we start on Monday

I realized that some folks on the Dynatrace have conflicting appointments for the innovators workshop. If no one objects we can move the workshop to Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks!

// Alois
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4040 Linz, Austria, Freistädterstraße 313