Re: Implementor Meeting RSVP

They could write something like a small sidecar that will proxy the http request to the actual instrumented service, then before returning the result query the trace store and add span details to the response. I think this is preferable to building a complicated infra into the test harness.

Sent from my iPhone just by thinking it