Re: TPAC breakout sessions for text track and XR related topics

Hi Andreas,

I am aware of the potential overlap across media sessions, but there
have been more media sessions proposed this year than there are slots
available:
* 360 video
* Data Cue
* Images on the Web
* Efficient audio/video processing
* TextCue API
* Web Codecs
* WebRTC Insertable

And that's not even counting XR A11Y (which certainly also has a media
component).

Given this, it feels impossible to avoid overlap of interests in that
particular set of topics. If you want to volunteer a proposed different
set of overlaps, I can evaluate if they don't break some of the other
constraints (in terms of speakers or timing) - but it's likely that any
change will create other disappointments I'm afraid.

Hope this helps,

Dom