Re: Fwd: Polycom for TPAC plenary session

[+ public-tpac-unconference@w3.org]

Hi Sam, Jeffrey,

Looking at the draft TPAC 2019 breakout sessions [1] I see that
Jeffrey's breakouts are in rooms with remote participation setup audio
available.

 * A target privacy threat model for the Web  (Navis-A, Floor 1)
 * Web Packaging (Boardroom, Floor 3)

Both rooms will share the same setup with a dedicated laptop allowing
you to connect to the meting platform of your choice.

Do not forget to schedule the conference on your meeting platform in
advance and send the instructions to public-tpac-unconference@w3.org so
it can be added to the breakouts schedule page.

Regards,
Vivien

[1]  https://w3c.github.io/tpac-breakouts/sessions.html

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        https://www.w3.org