Re: Google listing

None as far as I know. But there may be applications beyond Google that are
not publicised.

E.g. Google can make modest use of all schema.org markup but we have no
specific features that exploit it, by contrast with markup for Events,
Reviews, Articles, Job postings, Datasets etc etc.

By analogy, the schemas for jobs and for datasets preceded Google Search
product features in those areas by a number of years. Some schema types
(e.g. Volcano) have been around since 2011 with no dedicated (Google)
features using them.

Dan