Re: Switch touch events level 2 to software and document license?

Hi, Rick–

Since Touch Events v2 [1]  is not an official W3C spec, but just a
Community Group spec, you can use whatever license you want.

On a related note, there are some other problems with the spec; it says
that it's published by the Web Events Working Group, and it uses the
Editor's Draft stylesheet, which makes it seem like an official W3C
spec, which are misleading.

I created a PR that changes the license, and also correct the misleading
bits.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/touch-events/

Regards–
Doug