Re: W3C invites W3C Community Groups to meet at TPAC 2016

As I've not heard any responses beyond Sangwhan's/Rick's, and because
there's a big overlap between the Touch Events CG and the Pointer Events
WG (which is very likely having a F2F in Lisbon, details currently being
hashed out), I'd suggest that there's probably not going to be a need
for a separate TECG F2F. If this doesn't break W3C protocol, I'd extend
the invitation to any non PEWG members that are in TECG and find
themselves at TPAC to perhaps pop in to the PEWG F2F (or to ambush us
before/after the F2F) instead of setting up a separate formalised meeting?

--
Patrick H. Lauke