RE: Agenda items or cancel Tuesday's call?

I’m late to chime in, but judging as I’m also the first to chime in…I’m guess folks agree that we should cancel.  Sounds fine to me.

From: rbyers@google.com [mailto:rbyers@google.com] On Behalf Of Rick Byers
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2015 5:58 PM
To: public-touchevents@w3.org
Subject: Agenda items or cancel Tuesday's call?

Anyone have any agenda items for our scheduled call on Tuesday?

I've been on vacation and unfortunately didn't get to my InputDevice design sketch before I left, so don't have much update on the proposal for identifying mouse events derived from touch events.

If no-one has anything concrete, then I suggest we cancel and meet next Mar 10 (when we should have some concrete progress on sourceDevice and perhaps Chrome's mouseenter bug).

Rick