Re: Draft agenda for TECG Call: Jan 20

I think the thread for #2 has mostly wrapped up, so there's probably no
need to discuss it further.

The potentially interesting points of discussion for #1 are:

   - Is defining this in terms of manipulation (scroll + pinch-zoom per
   touch-action spec) best, or would folks prefer we try to keep it focused
   just on scrolling? Not sure that's even possible myself, but could be an
   interesting discussion,
   - Is defining this to explicitly apply _after_ touch-action filtering
   best?  To me this makes it much more useful, but it adds a little
   complexity to the definition and may not be essential.
   - Is my characterization of the interaction with suspendable/restartable
   scrolling OK (eg. in chrome and safari default div scrolling)?

I figure Jacob is most likely to have strong opinions on these points.
Does anyone else have opinions on these or would otherwise like to chat
today?  If not then I propose we postpone the meeting for a time Jacob can
make.

Rick