Re: Planning to close Federated Timesheets Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi!

Good question, we actually experiment with a “polyglot” approach where all
dataformats listed in
https://github.com/federatedbookkeeping/timesheets/tree/main/data-formats
are considered correct! Not sure if that answers your question.

Cheers,
Michiel