Re: PING! Re: Moving VTT along, closing out comments received on our public working draft, please respond BY END OF OCTOBER

On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:09:28 +0200, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:

> Reminder:  I need some statements of support by the end of October, or
> at least some responses that allow me what to do next!

Sorry for late response. I support moving forward. I will go through the
open issues and propose resolutions in the form of pull requests for the
spec and web-platform-tests, and filing browser bugs where appropriate.

cheers

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software