Re: Implementation Status [via Web Media Text Tracks Community Group]

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/webvtt is the
best vendor-neutral test suite we have for WebVTT. It's not entirely
up to date, but has seen some maintenance, so please take a look and
send pull requests if you find problems :)

Philip