Re: Reminder: TTML/WebVTT Face to Face in Geneva this September

That's great! Seeing as you've had a lot of insight into both formats
when writing the MPEG-4 inband encapsulation specs, that should really
help!

If you want to pass anything by me, feel free to email me, too, or
ping me on twitter.

Cheers,
Silvia.