Re: Decisions related to "line" and "position" cue settings

Hi Silvia,

I am strongly in favor of Option 1 below, with these features included in V1.  I have been working under the assumption that the current draft spec was what would be taken through the standards process for V1.  Creating yet another unofficial version of the spec with different syntax and features is will only compound the backwards compatibility problems, in my opinion.

Best Regards,
Courtney