Re: Timed Text Working Group F2F Geneva 16-17 September 2014

Hi Nigel et al.,

I have updated the agenda [1], proposing to set aside time on the
morning of Day 2 to resolve blocking issues, if any, against IMSC 1.0
in preparation for Last Call (LC).

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/geneva2014

Best,

-- Pierre