Re: WebVTT spec

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> > I'll let you know when I'm set up to take this over. I'll work through
> > the publishing pipeline with Robin and Mike. I agree that a stage is the
> > first step.
>
> Sounds good. I put all the markup for WebVTT together in one place in the
> spec source so it should be pretty easy to extract now.

I've copied the spec text to a new HTML file and uploaded it to the W3C
Mercurial repository - it's now staged at:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/text-tracks/raw-file/default/webvtt/webvtt.html

I've not yet worked through adding all they useful hyperlinks.

I'm also not clear about the boilerplate - maybe David can be of help.
Also, any indication as to what the copyright should be would be helpful.

Let me know anything you notice that needs fixing. Will continue to work
through the links tomorrow.

Cheers,