Re: Support for advanced caption features (inc rollup)

For those browsers interested in implementing a rollup captions feature and
other FCC requirements, there is now a concrete extension specification for
WebVTT:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/text-tracks/raw-file/default/608toVTT/region.html

Regards,
Silvia.