Re: Contribution of test cases to WebVTT development

Hi Cyril,

I believe some of the spec has changed since some of those test cases
were initially written, so, yes, there is some cleanup necessary.
There is also some work required to put that together into a framework
that we can test. It was not intended to be the testset - it was
intended as a contribution to starting a testset.

If you have any suggestions on what the test framework should look
like, do go ahead.

I was looking at http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/01/test-faq to get some
ideas. But haven't had the time yet to set it all up.

Cheers,
Silvia.