Re: Multiple Settings in a Cue

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:12:01 +0100, Loretta Guarino Reid
<lorettaguarino@google.com> wrote:

>> Why would it not be ordered?
>

> Because the entire paragraph says:
>
> The WebVTT cue settings part of a WebVTT
> cue<http://dev.w3.org/html5/webvtt/#webvtt-cue>consists of zero or
> more of the following components, in any order,
> separated from each other by one or more U+0020 SPACE characters or
> U+0009
> CHARACTER TABULATION (tab) characters. Each component must not be
> included
> more than once per WebVTT cue
> settings<http://dev.w3.org/html5/webvtt/#webvtt-cue-settings>string.
>
> So the cue settings components can be in any order.

Those are requirements for writing, not for parsing. Requirements in that
section don't apply to you.

The list I thought you were referring to is the one in "split a string on
spaces" algorithm, referenced from
http://dev.w3.org/html5/webvtt/#parse-the-webvtt-settings

--
Simon Pieters