Re: Introducing myself

I am working on implementing <track> and WebVTT for WebKit and Chrome.

Before working at Google, I did my PhD work at University of Washington in
accessible technology for deaf and hard of hearing users, especially in
educational settings.  While I worked on some neat stuff (video conferencing
in the classroom for students to use sign language interpreters and
real-time captioners remotely, a user-run wiki-style sign language
dictionary for science and technology terms using the YouTube API, and
optimizing video compression for sign langauge), I'm pretty new to the open
standards process.

I'm looking forward to working with all of you and excited to see <track>
take off!