Re: Introducing myself

Hello,

I worked as an intern at Google (2010, 2011) within the Google Video
Accessibility team where I implemented many 608/708 closed captioning
features in the YouTube players.

I'm currently enrolled in my final year at the Politehnica University
of Bucharest in Romania and I intend to contribute to the WebVTT
implementation in WebKit.

Kind regards,
Victor Cărbune