Re: Kicking off to the Text Tracks Community Group

Hi Ronny,

I was indeed looking at your document as a potential starter for the
tutorial, since it has the relevant sections already layed out. :-)
Your help would be greatly appreciated! You could even contribute your
document to the group as an initial draft if you like.

Cheers,
Silvia.