Bryan Sullivan

From: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:58:39 -0700
To: "public-testtwf@w3.org" <public-testtwf@w3.org>
Hi all,

For those of you not able to attend our fifth successful Test the Web Forward event in Seattle, we've got a couple of nice write-ups on how it went:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2013/04/26/test-the-web-forward-seattle-2013.aspx

http://blogs.adobe.com/webplatform/2013/04/25/test-the-web-forward-seattle-recap/

Thanks to all who came and participated. Seattle rocks!

See you in Tokyo,
-Rebecca