Re: Remote participation at TTWF Seoul?

Hi again Bryan,

I'm still waiting for confirmation from the organisers but I'm expecting
to have a spare laptop and projector that we'll keep running on Saturday
for remote participants.

= Progress =
* I'm having a test today with the Tokyo organisers for WebRTC video
chat. If it looks OK I can send you the URL. If not, maybe Skype/Zakim
can be a fallback.
* We can use a channel on the W3C IRC chat server, say #ttwf (or is
there a channel you've previously used)?
* I'll try to get the slides from the presenters later today (Korean
time) and send them to you.

= Timing =
== Seoul [1] ==
Talks & preparation: Friday from 4:45 pm Korean time (From 12:45 am PST)
Test writing: Saturday from 10:00 am Korean time (From 6:00 pm PST)

== Tokyo [2] ==
Talks & preparation: Saturday from 10:00 am Japan time (From 6:00 pm PST)
Test writing: Saturday from 1:00 pm Japan time (From 9:00 pm PST)

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do.  Also please note
I have to leave after lunch (Korean time) on Saturday to catch my
flight, but somebody will take over from me.

Cheers,
Daniel

[1] http://testthewebforward.org/events/2014/seoul.html#schedule
[2] http://testthewebforward.org/events/2014/tokyo.html#schedule