Re: [css-fonts] Test for rem/em dimensions based on :root font-size

Hi Jon,

I see that https://crbug.com/308862 has a lot of stars, so this is probably
an important issue to resolve. Thanks for pushing it!

Tests for parts of the web platform not yet tested are always appreciated!
You've already found our main documentation site
https://web-platform-tests.org/ and the ambition is that this should be
enough to get you through the process. However, the repo is a little
daunting with a lot of open issues and PRs, so having someone who you can
poke for reviews and help, well, helps.

A reftest is probably the right tool for this if it depends on a fixed
viewport width, as reftests are always run at 800x600. Given a page that
results in different rendering in different browsers it should be fairly
straightforward to turn it into a reftest.

I tried rem-height.html from the bug, but it actually seems to give the
same result in Chrome and Firefox on Linux. Can you provide screenshots of
that or another test case showing the differences between browsers?