Re: having trouble with the test runner

Lots of things depend upon it...   I don't really think manifest generation
is broken... it just takes a REALLY LONG TIME.  We have a number of ways to
optimize it.  Just need to pick one and implement it.  I have a branch
somewhere that I could dig back into.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops