Re: Unifying testsuite policy and getting rid of CSS exceptions

On 09/25/2017 05:31 AM, Philip Jägenstedt wrote:

> It seems to me that even if we try very hard to not break
> what's currently working, then over time it would break as
> sections change names, or as typos occur.

The section anchors don't change once the spec stabilizes--
at CR at the latest, but usually earlier once the overall
organization of the spec has been determined. We make sure
to provide explicit IDs for each section in order to keep
those links stable, even if the title of a section changes.

They may change across levels though. So level-specific
anchors should be reliable over time, but unlevelled ones
won't be.

~fantasai