Re: Unifying testsuite policy and getting rid of CSS exceptions

On 9/20/17, 7:02 PM, "fantasai" <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

    On 09/15/2017 06:54 AM, James Graham wrote:
    > In practice anyone sufficiently knowledgeable to be interacting
    > with a test can likely identify the relevant parts of the specs
    > rather quickly.

    As a CSS spec editor who was tasked with reviewing some totally
    uncommented layout tests, I disagree with this statement.

And here’s a recent non-CSS example: http://logs.glob.uno/?c=freenode%23whatwg&s=29+Aug+2017&e=29+Aug+2017&h=comment#c1036038

I expect wanderview is sufficiently knowledgeable, but could have benefitted from some test comments/metadata there.

Thanks,

Alan