Re: Unifying testsuite policy and getting rid of CSS exceptions

So when that happens, I believe our current approach will basically fall
back to treating the moved tests as new tests and baselining them from
scratch. The old baselines/expectations will become orphaned and removed.
This is not ideal either, but seems to work alright so far.