Re: Test Changes Proposal

That is true, neither of those have payloads where the expectations can be
put, although for the existing parser tests I assume that only really works
for the key:value things trailing the timing, and not parsing of the cue
text itself.

Maybe a new test for stylesheet parsing using your suggested approach?