web-platform-test integration discussion in Mountain View - Jan 30

From: Rick Byers <rbyers@chromium.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:25:53 -0500
To: public-test-infra@w3.org
Cc: Dru Knox <dknox@chromium.org>
Hi,
A few of us were going to be in Mountain View for BlinkOn and figured we
should take the opportunity to chat about how to better collaborate across
engines on leveraging web-platform-test.  Apparently people love interop
and testing (yay!) and this sort of exploded into something with many of
the interop experts folks from Mozilla, Apple, Microsoft and Google.

Details and topic brainstorming is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lqOBTvaoTUIFuxK0IQL1UfXtybq7Kw8JxBvD6FZSdYE/edit#heading=h.aha7njnu40vz>.
Let me know if there's anyone else where who is interested and able to join
us!  We might need to find a room with more space, so if you're interested
try to let me know next week some time.  Sorry for the short notice - this
happened pretty organically.

Thanks,
   Rick