Re: testharness.js v. reftests for rendering tests

I wonder if the right middle-ground is some very generic comment about
test types: "choose between [i.e., reftests or testharness.js tests]
preferring the former for tests about layout and the latter for
everything else, but if it would be overly cumbersome to do so use the
other"?

/g