Re: Tentative tests.

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Rick Byers <rbyers@chromium.org> wrote:
> In terms of the semantics of directories, haven't we said previously that a
> "defacto" sub-directory (or filename suffix) is OK for tests which pass in
> practice but aren't properly specified yet?

I haven't seen that in the documentation.

My suggestion to Mike West is put tentative in the documentation (and
maybe some of the test runner stuff needs updating to ignore these
resources although I guess that thing was broken anyway). That makes
it more final and provides a clear path for any appeals.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/